Cressida Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2j fitment

2 posters

Go down

2j fitment Empty 2j fitment

Post by RayRay Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 am

I'm currently in the middle of a 2j swap and i've run into an issue with fitment. Currently I have the engine resting in the bay but my rear turbo inlet is hitting the firewall. Now this isn't really a problem, I have no issue solving this with a hammer HOWEVER I don't want to go beating on stuff if I don't need to. At this point I realize I need to move my right hand engine mount to the more forward position (I should have measured them while it was on the stand, I know) so I have no way of just trying to move it around and figure out if I can get it to fit because I have no way of knowing where it will sit exactly. I'm just asking if anyone knows for sure so I don't have to take it out change my mount, put it in, see how it fits, pull it out again, bang on it, and put it back. This will also require to re rout and make a new passenger side break line.

Thanks for the help
Lucas

RayRay

Back to top Go down

2j fitment Empty Re: 2j fitment

Post by Push Thu May 08, 2014 2:13 pm

What year is your cressida? 2jzgte or 2jzgte vvti?
Push
Push

https://www.youtube.com/pushtoyota

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRay Thu May 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh haha its a x7 and non vvti, but I realize now there is no way to get around beating in the fire wall.

RayRay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down