Cressida Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia

2 posters

Go down

Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia Empty Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia

Post by Clarkn Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 am

Hey guys so just bought Ty first cressida.
1993, MX83 Grande. one owner from new. Full log book services. 167000kms immaculate inside and out.
This will mainly be a daily and weekend cruiser. Will maybe only do wheels, tint and lower it. Don't really have plans to throw in a turbo motor as I ride a road bike and that's y quick time.

Will get photos up ASAP.

Clarkn

Back to top Go down

Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia Empty Re: Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia

Post by theghiaisred Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 am

Well Congratulations Clarkin, I'm sure you will grow to love the 83 and hey this isn't jzxp you don't have go fast and turbo everything, I'm sure many of the guys here would agree there is a place for the purist here.
theghiaisred
theghiaisred

Back to top Go down

Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia Empty Re: Just bought my first cressida. Sydney Australia

Post by Clarkn Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 am

Also looks like I have the factory fitted LSD which is also nice

Clarkn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down