Cressida Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8.

2 posters

Go down

Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8. Empty Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8.

Post by cmdeshon Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:29 pm

hey guys. i have an 89 Cressida that i am fixing up to sell. i was wondering if there is a common problem that keeps the sunroof and dome lights from working? like maybe a bad relay somewhere or something? i have checked all of the fuses that i know of (kick panel by the drivers feet and the box by the battery) and none of them were burnt.

any ideas?

cmdeshon

Back to top Go down

Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8. Empty Re: Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8.

Post by forgottenzone Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:16 pm

First few simple questions. I am sure you have done it but just in case:
have you checked if the dome light bulbs are not burned out.
we need to make sure that the lights and sunroof are the same problem.
forgottenzone
forgottenzone

Back to top Go down

Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8. Empty Re: Help! my dome lights and sunroof dont work! 89 X8.

Post by cmdeshon Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 am

i have not actually checked the bulb yet but i will when i get home from work. Both dome lights are currently non working though. i had just assumed they were related to the sunroof. i dont have anything to back that up though.

cmdeshon

Back to top Go down

Post by cmdeshon Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 pm

i cleaned out my sunroof buttons with air pressure then tuner cleaner. works like a charm!

still haven't messed with the dome lights...

cmdeshon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down