Cressida Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter.

2 posters

Go down

i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter. Empty i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter.

Post by cmdeshon Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 am

hey guys. i have been working hard on my 2jz-ge swap. its coming along slow but i am getting there. i was wondering if someone could please tell me how i need to wire up my alternator plug? its a 94 non vvti 2jzge with an SC300 wiring harness going into an 86 X7 wagon.

this is the plug i have for my JZ alternator.
i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter. IMG_6400_zps399a904c

i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter. IMG_6401_zps59ebd87e

and this is my cressidas factory alt plug that goes into the body wiring.
i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter. IMG_6402_zps9525af71

can someone please tell me how it goes?

i also need to do my starter signal wire. i know that i am going to have to bypass the neutral safety switch because i did a manual swap. my question is, Is the factory starter signal wire run thru the body like it is on a CelicaSupra? or is it run thru the 5m-ge engine harness? i dont see it "danglin" anywhere.... Do it need to hook it up to my engine harness under the dash and run it that way?

thanks!

cmdeshon

Back to top Go down

i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter. Empty Re: i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter.

Post by cmdeshon Sun May 18, 2014 11:48 am

i found my starter signal wire on the engine harness. the plug was missing from it so it was easily overlooked. i also traced it to where it pops out by the battery. so, now i just need to find out where the factory cressida starter signal wire comes out.

i still need help with the alternator.

cmdeshon

Back to top Go down

i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter. Empty Re: i have a few more JZ-X7 wiring questions. regarding Alternator - Starter.

Post by Push Mon May 19, 2014 10:11 am

Push
Push

https://www.youtube.com/pushtoyota

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down