Cressida Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gauging Interest: NEW aftermarket intake piping for X7

2 posters

Go down

Gauging Interest: NEW aftermarket intake piping for X7 Empty Gauging Interest: NEW aftermarket intake piping for X7

Post by Blue91SL Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 am

Hey guys, long time no see.
I haven't had a lot of time or money to work on my Cressida lately, but that's changing and I'm going to be doing good things with her.
The main thing I'm posting about today, though, is that I'm marrying into a family who runs a machine shop, and I'm having new intake piping made for my 5MGE X7 Cressida. It will look similar to the old stuff that's floating around, but it's going to be new, test-fitted to my 5M car, and available powder-coated in a variety of colors, or bare. Polished, maybe. Depends on whether or not they'll offer it.
My main point of making this post is to see if anyone else is interested in one, because if so I'll start a group-buy and we'll get it going. Probably looking at around $200 with a Spectre filter and couplers from the local parts store. In red, black or blue. I know the Raptor kit is $225 without a filter, but in very limited quantities, and then only in either black or bare. If any interest, please comment or let me know what you'd like to see.

Blue91SL

Back to top Go down

Gauging Interest: NEW aftermarket intake piping for X7 Empty Re: Gauging Interest: NEW aftermarket intake piping for X7

Post by theghiaisred Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:15 pm

If it takes off for you I have a set of hard pipes to front mount an inner cooler and CT26, I fabbed that you may be able to duplicate. It uses the 7m 3000 pipe but I am sure you could figure out a custom pipe there.
theghiaisred
theghiaisred

Back to top Go down