Cressida Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...tell me a little about living in Australia.

2 posters

Go down

So...tell me a little about living in Australia. Empty So...tell me a little about living in Australia.

Post by Phleb Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking to take a working holiday in Australia. And knowing that some of you live there, I was wondering what it's like to live there. Obviously it's probably pretty close to living and working anywhere else, but I just want to know if there's anything I should really look out for. Like where would you recommend living? Low cost of living is definitely a plus, but I also want to be somewhere where I can do stuff you know? And would it be worth it to go through a hiring agency to find work? How easy is it to get a job there, do you think it'd be harder for a foreigner? Just give me your experiences I suppose, I'm still in the super early planning stages right now. Any advice/suggestions are helpful.

Phleb

Back to top Go down

So...tell me a little about living in Australia. Empty Re: So...tell me a little about living in Australia.

Post by cuttz Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 am

hey mate what state you looking to work in.

depending on what kind of work your looking for agency's can be a pain. theres work to be had but the best is hard to get

cuttz

Back to top Go down